From the manufacturer
Stand up and avoid the potential health risks from sedentary behavior. Burn calories, stretch your legs and get active while you work, game and study.
Live Well. Live Airlift.
Being healthy begins with being comfortable. A ‘hunched’ or bent-over posture and long-term, high-intensity typing sessions can lead to fatigue in the wrists and hands as well as possible pain. A standing desk mitigates these by rising to support your natural standing position.
More Health Benefits of Standing Desks
- Standing burns more calories than sitting
- Enables users to stay active and productive
- Can improve comfort in users with back pain
Easy Height-Adjustable Workspace
- Large 30.4″ wide desktop designed for dual-monitor computer workstations; includes wire clips and ties for cable management
- Smoothly adjusts to any distance between 6.2″ to 19.1″ high
- Quick & quiet Airlift gas-spring adjustment holds up to 33 lbs
- Built-in tablet/smartphone display slot
- Removable keyboard tray
- Heavy-duty steel frame
- Easy assembly
AIRLIFT Pneumatic Technology
Simply squeeze the Airlift lever to rise with the help of our gas-spring pneumatic adjustment system. No plugs. No buttons. No hassle.
Small base and compact top make this desk perfect for smaller rooms, students, kids and single monitor/laptop computer work spaces.
Keyboard & Mouse Tray
Remove the tray for use as a table top for writing desk, drawing table or simply as a height-adjustable monitor and laptop riser.
Live well with the AIRLIFT Gas-Spring Compact Workstation Standing Desk Converter. Experience the health benefits of a sit-stand desk anywhere in your home or office. Add up to 16.5 inches of height to any workspace with a squeeze of the AIRLIFT lever for ergonomic comfort while sitting or standing for users of almost any height. Designed for smaller spaces, the desk features a compact top (25.25″ x 18″) and base (16.5″ x 19.5″) for workstations in offices, small apartments, study rooms, dorms and more. Desk includes a full-width keyboard tray (25.25″ x 10.5″) under the desk. Base features a non-slip padded bottom that protects your table top from scrapes. Constructed from aluminum for low weight and high strength.
• Simple gas-spring height adjustment 4.7″ to 16.5″ high with AIRLIFT lever
• Compact top (25.25″ W x 18″ L)
• Fixed full-width computer keyboard tray
• Non-slip padded base protects tabletops from scuffs and scrapes
• Steel single column frame
• Easy assembly take minutes; includes all required tools
Dimensions: 25.2″ W x 28.5″ L x (6.9″ to 17.9″) H
Top Dimensions: 25.2″ W x 17.9″ D
Keyboard Tray Dimensions: 25.2″ W x 10.6″ D
Base Dimensions: 15.7″ W x 19.7″ D
Weight Capacity: 22 lbs.
Weight: 21.85 lbs.
Model #: OFF65864
- COMPUTER WORKSTATION – Desk top (25.2″ x 17.9″) includes a tray (25.2″ x 10.6″) tray for keyboards, mice and accessories. Designed for monitor + laptop, and ultra-wide monitor configurations.
- SIMPLE SIT-STAND SOLUTION – Turn any table top into a sit stand desk with this easy to use converter. No assembly required, simply unpack and get to work. Padded base keeps table tops safe from scratches. Installation of the keyboard tray is easy and optional.
- QUICK VERTICAL LIFT – AIRLIFT gas-spring technology adjusts from 4.7″ to 16.5″ high. Perfect for taller users and ideal for shared workplaces and in homes.
- SMALL STANDING DESK – Elegant single-column design takes up less space on your desk top than comparable sized desks with legs. Compact base measures only 16.5″ x 19.5″, making it a good fit for corner desks, cubicles, and open offices.
- LIVE WELL WITH AIRLIFT – Enjoy the health benefits of a sit stand desk and get more activity in your work day. Avoid the negative heart and mental effects of excessive sedentary behavior like sitting all day at a normal office desk. AIRLIFT can keep you moving wherever you choose to be.