If you are in the market for a popcorn popper, stop looking! These commercial quality machines feature stainless steel food-zones, easy cleaning stainless steel kettles, heated warming decks, old-maid drawers (for un-popped kernels), tempered glass panels and an industry leading 8 ounce kettle operating on 860 watts. You won’t find a comparable unit on the internet. With the antique style design, you will be reminiscing about your early days at the ball game, carnival, or the movie theater. We have combined the best of both worlds–not only are you getting today’s technology, you get an eccentric design with all the conveniences of the modern era.
A couple of conveniences worthy of note include our exclusive old-maid drawer and convenient storage compartment. Our machine was designed with small perforations in the bottom stainless tray to allow the un-popped kernels to fall into the drawer. Simply “rake” the popped corn with a scoop and the “old-maids” disappear. We have also taken the base and added a convenient storage cabinet to store all of your popcorn supplies–it is perfect place to keep your popcorn bags, portion packs, and other supplies.
We have sold thousands of these units to churches, schools, businesses, day care centers, varsity/PTA clubs, and more. Of course, our #1 customer is the home owner looking to add a theatrical effect to their home theater.
- Deluxe model with 3 control switches instead of 2 switches and 860 watts instead of 640
- Switches include: spot light warmer, stirrer and pot heater
- Built-in warmer light
- Popcorn scoop is included
- Reject kernel tray
- Kernel and oil scoop is included
- Heavy-duty powder coated steel and stainless steel construction
- Cleans up with water
- Makes roughly 3 gallons of popcorn per batch
- Minor assembly is required
- Industry Leading 5 year warranty!
- Works on standard 110 volt 860 watts (Commercial Quality)
- Top Machine is 17.5″L x 20.5″W X 24.75″H
- Weight Assembled: 27 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 33 lbs.
- Cart NOT included.
- Deluxe model with 3 control switches instead of the 2 switches; 860 watts instead of 640
- Switches include: spot light warmer, stirrer and pot heater; Heated Warming Deck
- Built-in warmer light; Popcorn scoop is included; Reject kernel tray Kernel and oil scoop included
- Heavy-duty powder coated steel and stainless steel construction; Cleans up with water
- Makes roughly 3 gallons of popcorn per batch; Minor assembly is required